Seriously, are you serious?

This journal is created by a 20 something year old woman living in the Midwest. Read on to hear about my life, friends, work, men and all the unmistakably funny things that happen in my presence. The things that leave you saying, "Seriously, are you serious?"

5.13.2006

Welcome


Welcome everyone. I'm JM. Here's me.

I have recently entered into the dating realm, again. I have a new philosophy that I will not turn down a date as long as the man is obviously not a wack job. In recent months, I have had many unfortunate scenerios that have left my friends laughing their asses off or with their mouths hanging wide open. With each new experience, I try to take something with me. This is what I hope to pass onto you. Please learn from my mistakes. Any feedback is graciously welcomed.

Of course not every blog will be dedicated to my dating life, which isn't very active (this could be a blessing). I will also ramble of friends and coworkers and obviously other things that tick me off. But I thank you all for reading. If you would like me to read your blog, I would be more than happy to. Just let me know. Also on here, I will be posting my theories of men and dating. Please bear with me as these are only theories, and any comments/feedback on them would be fantastic!!

I love you all.

JM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home