Seriously, are you serious?

This journal is created by a 20 something year old woman living in the Midwest. Read on to hear about my life, friends, work, men and all the unmistakably funny things that happen in my presence. The things that leave you saying, "Seriously, are you serious?"

2.19.2007

The times are a changin

So from the last time I updated, so much has changed. I made a new years resolution to write my feelings more often. I guess that "blogging" them counts but I'm not so sure I want all my private thoughts out there for everyone to read, but I'm sure you won't judge me, right?

What can I say?

Work just plain sucks. There is no other way to put it. I now have a new friend at work who is there to back me up whenever I am being wronged or taken advantage of. My boss still annoys the CRAP out of me. He comes in at 8:10 and asks me in all seriousness "anything going on this morning?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?? Office opened 10 freakin minutes ago. But that's jus the start of my day.

I promise to update much MUCH sooner than last time. If anyone is out there, I'll be back soon.
Much hearts,

JM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home