Seriously, are you serious?

This journal is created by a 20 something year old woman living in the Midwest. Read on to hear about my life, friends, work, men and all the unmistakably funny things that happen in my presence. The things that leave you saying, "Seriously, are you serious?"

10.01.2007

I can breathe again.

I realize...
I realize that I've always lived for someone else.
I realize that no company is better than bad company.
I realize that sitting at home on a Saturday night leaves me refreshed.
I realize that the people that call me just to check on me are the ones that will always be there.
I realize that its ok to cry, but it doesn't make me feel better.
I realize that life moves on in mysterious ways.
I realize that when one door closes, more doors open than you expected.
I realize that you don't have to go into each door that opens. You have a choice.
I realize that picking up the pieces means finding things you forgot were there.
I realize that when I'm looking at failure, I try to rationalize things that are bad for me, knowing that everything will be better once they are gone.
I realize that I'm not alone.
I realize that some men find women my size sexy.
I realize that I may be a dork, but there's no reason to hide that.
I realize that no matter how hard I try, some people will never accept me. And that's fine.
I realize that I'm happy.
I realize that being open to all possibilities, brings the unexpected.
I realize that being alone is not ideal, but its worth waiting to find the right person to not be alone with.
I realize that no matter what, I'm going to be ok.
I realize that I can breathe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home